Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nex6/RX100 or similar full set up.

Started by rogerholmesuk ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nex6/RX100 or similar full set up.

6 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I am looking to purchase a full/part complete second hand underwater set up. Ideally Nex6, OM-Em, or similar 4/3rds cameras, also considering Sony RX100 2 and above with Housing, trays, and strobes(INON or S&S) Would like to buy with ports and necessary hardware if possible. I am based in UK but willing to purchase from abroad. Please contact me if you can help. thank you. :bye:

  2. Hi Roger,

     

    In about a month I'll be selling:

    Sony RX100

    Nauticam housing

    I das/ulcs tray

    2 x ULCS 8" arms

    2 x ULCS 5" arms

    2 x Inon mega float arms S

    6 x ULCS clamps

    2 x Inon Z-240, fibre optic cables

    2 x Inon UCL 165 close up lenses

    1 x Inon UWL 10028AD rectilinear wide angle

    1 x Inon UWL 10028AD fisheye

    1 x AD M67 adapter

     

    I'm looking for around £2000 for the set but not selling just yet. If you want it, pm me I'll keep you updated

  3. I've got an rx100ii with nauticam housing, idas tray, wide and macro wet lenses and possibly a strobe which I will be putting up for sale shortly, if you are interested?

     

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  4. I also have an rx100, nauticam housing, flexitray, fisheye and macro lenses for sale - £1000!

     

    Please see my post or message me.

  5. Hi

     

    I´ve an Sony NEX7 Nauticam Setup

    With Fisheye Converter and 4,33 Dome Port

    FlexiTray II with the right Handle

     

    If you are Interessted Massage me

  6. Hi. Now bought Sony RX2 and sea and sea housing. After wide/ macro lens and a YS-D1 strobe. Thanks for responses.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.