Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

looking for a Nauticam NA-EM1 housing.

Started by nol ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

looking for a Nauticam NA-EM1 housing.

4 posts
  1. hello

    i m looking for a Nauticam NA-EM1 housing.

    and a olympus em1 mark1 if it s possible

    thanks

     

  2. I have an EM-1 mark I for sale....check out my posting

  3. hi

    can you give me the price for the em1 and some pictures please

    do the The 12-50mm lens and zoom gear and extrs still avaiable?

    for the pictures: olivier.genans@orange.com

    thanks

  4. I have a complete Nauticam NA-EM1 housing, camera and multiple lens I am going to be selling. Working on the listing at this time. I have the 12-50 W/zoom gear, 50mm macro and 8mm fish eye lens. Housing has the leak sensor with pump. Let me know if interested!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.