Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

bagpack suggestion for compact system

Started by fizrinizam ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

bagpack suggestion for compact system

2 posts
  1. Hey guys, I'm looking for a bagpack that i can put my compact system so I did try to find informations of what kind of bagpack can i use but its a bit hard cz most divers use a hard case like Pelican and I also have one but its just for storage. So I need to find one bagpack just for transportation. Below is the stuff that I need to put in all together.

     

    1) Nauticam G7X dual tray handle (28cm x 14cm x 18cm)

    2) Inon D2000 strobes x 2

    3) Inon H100+dome

    4) 2 small video lights

    5) 2 float arms (20cm x 6cm)

    6) 2 mask boxes

     

    My primary concern is only the housing itself. My current camera bag doesn't fit the housing so i need to put the housing separately. I've been thinking of Think Tank, Manfrotto but the one would fit it all are quite expensive, almost the same as pelican case. So yeah, if there's anyone can suggest a cheaper bagpack (based on the housing's measurement) below USD150, do comment below.

     

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.