Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Anyone has used Nauticam NA-EPL5 that you want to sell..?

Started by Timz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone has used Nauticam NA-EPL5 that you want to sell..?

3 posts
  1. I would like to ask if anyone has a unit of Nauticam NA-EPL5 for sale..? I want to know roughly how much would it be complete with mini Dome for Panasonic 8mm and a macro port for M.Zuiko 60mm

    Thanks.

  2. Bump. I mean anyone has a Nauticam housing for Olympus E-PL5 complete with Panasonic 8mm dome port and 60mm macro port for sale. I am interested in buying it. Please PM me. Thanks.

  3. Hi, Timz.

     

    I just saw your post about the Nauticam/E-PL5. It's been 4 months since you asked, so maybe you've already found what you want.

     

    If not, maybe I can help. I'm moving back to a (big and heavy) DSLR rig, and I'd like to sell my Nauticam setup. I have the housing, an E-PL5 body, 14-42mm zoom lens with Nauticam zoom gear, 60mm Oly macro lens, and 8mm Panasonic fisheye lens, along with a Nauticam macro port 65, and the Nauticam 4.33 dome port for the fisheye, and ULCS metal tray and handle.

     

    I'd like to get 1/2 the original purchase price plus actual shipping cost. Purchase price was 4314 USD, so this is for sale for 2157 USD.

     

    Everything is in good condition and has been properly maintained. Here's a link to recent shots; most were taken with the Nauticam E-PL5 setup: /www.flickr.com/photos/firststage/albums

     

    Would this be of any interest?

     

    Best -- George

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.