Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Ikelite 5505.5 port—$100

Started by danielandrewclem ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Ikelite 5505.5 port—$100

8 posts
  1. Used Ikelite 5505.5 port for 4.5-5.5" macro lenses. $100. Hasn't been used in four years, and just sold the lens I used with it, so it's currently obsolete for me. Neoprene cover included.

     

    Will figure out shipping charge once someone makes an offer.

    post-8682-0-35773000-1497042782_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,

     

    I am interested and live on the west coast of Canada (Nanaimo, BC). Is this still available?

     

    Thank you

     

    Dean

    Edited by olaosta
  3. Disregard. I was able to find one...tx

  4. Sorry, Olaosta. Missed your post here.

  5. How about $85?

  6. Is this still available?

  7. Yes.

     

    Is this still available?

  8. Bump. Still available. Make an offer.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.