Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: YS-250PRO strobe set

Started by TqT ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: YS-250PRO strobe set

11 posts
  1. For sale YS-250PRO strobe with all accessories.

    It is not a flash - it is underwater lightning! Guide number is 32(!)

    VG condition, in perfect working order, comes with:

    - two original batteries (I have never managed to drain either one of them during a diving day)
    - original battery charger
    - diffuser
    - optical cable with detachable YS plug
    - set of spare o-rings
    - mounting screw
    - YS ball adapter by ULCS (standard 1 inch ball)

     

    YS-250PRO has TTL, slave mode, lots of manual settings nad many more!
    Manual available at http://www.seaandsea.com/PDF_manuals/YS250.pdf

     

    Below some sample pictures that I shot with this strobe and cheap Sony RX100 camera (also for sale, in Recsea full metal housing).

     

    Selling only because I have time to use it twice a year at most :(

     

    Price is USD 490. Shipping cost would be reasonable. I am in Poland.

     

    post-54472-0-24774200-1497279939_thumb.jpg

     

    post-54472-0-92262600-1497279952_thumb.jpg

     

    post-54472-0-84921700-1497279964_thumb.jpg

     


    Two more photos with this strobe:

     

    post-54472-0-49760300-1497280130_thumb.jpg

     

    post-54472-0-33184500-1497280141_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi, How old is the strobe please/

  3. wjemptiness2@hotmail.com

    Please contact me regarding this

    Edited by universal_jones
  4. Hi is strobe still for sale

     

    Cheers Shane

  5. Hello everyone,

     

    Yes the strobe is still available, feel free to ask any questions.

     

    Do not know how old the strobe is, I bought it last year as used. Works flawlessly, the batteries hold charge etc.

     

    Great strobe but I am not able to use it as often as I planned :(

     

    I will also be selling RX100 in full metal Recsea housing and a set of Hi-max video lights, for the same reason.

     

    I may ship worldwide.

    Edited by TqT
  6. Could you price how much to ship to nz and how long est

    Cheers Shane

  7. Shipping to NZ by insured post package would costs USD 35. Post says it would take 6 working days (excluding weekends) to deliver, but I would add some safety margin and assume two weeks for delivery.

  8. Would you that 500us total including shipping an do you have a pay pal account

     

    Cheers Shane

  9. It is fine. PM send.

  10. Sorry did not see your last post my email is info@northlanddive.com

    Thanks Shane

  11. SOLD

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.