Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sea & Sea MotorMarine III

Started by NeoBC ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sea & Sea MotorMarine III

4 posts
  1. I'm looking for a nice Sea & Sea MotorMarine III (3) 35mm film camera, and some of the accessories.

     

    If anyone has one or knows someone who has one for sale, please let me know.

     

    Thanks

  2. I'm looking for a nice Sea & Sea MotorMarine III (3) 35mm film camera, and some of the accessories.

     

    If anyone has one or knows someone who has one for sale, please let me know.

     

    Thanks

    check ebay? I am unsure of the difference from the II to the III. Maybe you can provide some details? ( i think i have a few II in a cupboard somewhere? )

     

    there are lots of IIs and a snattering of IIIs on eBay.

  3. I have a Sea & Sea YS-90DX and cables and arms that will work with the MM III. And a Seamaster Pro EX is you aren't set on the MM III.

  4. check ebay? I am unsure of the difference from the II to the III. Maybe you can provide some details? ( i think i have a few II in a cupboard somewhere? )

     

    there are lots of IIs and a snattering of IIIs on eBay.

    Yeah, I checked eBay. There are 2 that are new, and the best offer from one of the sellers was $450 with shipping.

     

    There are a few differences between the III and the II. The III has a 20mm lens, and a few features that look like they would make it easier to use; the focus has two options - infinity or 2 feet, the aperture control knob is on the top (instead of the front on the II), a target light, and there is a flash control knob on the back panel. The III is also rated for 200 feet vs. 160 feet for the II. They're cool features on the III, but not worth spending that much more than the II, imo.

     

    Anyway, thanks, I'll wait and watch for one to hopefully appear for sale there.

     

     

    I have a Sea & Sea YS-90DX and cables and arms that will work with the MM III. And a Seamaster Pro EX is you aren't set on the MM III.

     

    The YS-90DX looks cool. I think I'll look/wait for a III for a while, and may check to see if the YS-90DX is still available when I find a camera. Thanks

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.