Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica housing for Canon 5D Mark ii and megadome

Started by alinardelean ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica housing for Canon 5D Mark ii and megadome

11 posts
  1. Hello divers.

    I have 2 Aquatica housings for Canon 5D Mark 2, one it's complete, the other one is missing the hand grips and the camera tray (easy buy from Aquatica). Also a 9.25\" optical glass megadome.

    Prices that I am looking for:
    housing complete around 750 usd
    housing incomplete 550 usd
    megadome 900 usd

    Items are located in Europe (Romania). Will ship anywhere on buyer's expense (shipping with national postal service it is relatively cheap, I've done it before).

    Open for sensible offers. You can post any questions here or email me: alin dot d dot ard at gmail dot com

    Reasons for sale, quit diving for a while for familly reasons clear.png

    Best regards and safe dives to all!

    Alin

    Edited by alinardelean
  2. Please pm me more detail and picture.

     

    Thanks

  3. Please pm me more detail and picture.

     

    Thanks

    I have sent you an email with the details and some pictures

  4. Still for sale, updated price:

    Complete housing 700 usd

    housing without hand grips and without camera tray 500 usd

  5. Interested,

    may I receive some more details about the condition of the items and some photographs please.


    Regards,


    O

  6. Interested,

     

    may I receive some more details about the condition of the items and some photographs please.

     

     

    Regards,

     

     

    O

    Hello Oli. I have sent you an email, please check

  7. Hello,

     

     

    I'm looking for a Canon 5D MKII housing, could you send me more information, and pics about yours please ?

     

    Thank you.

     

    Best regards.

  8. Hello,

     

     

    I'm looking for a Canon 5D MKII housing, could you send me more information, and pics about yours please ?

     

    Thank you.

     

    Best regards.

    Please pm me your email address and I will send you all the info and pictures of the items

  9. One housing and the megadome still for sale

    Housing 700 USD

    9.25" megadome (optical glass) 900 USD

    Buyer pays shipping.

    Edited by alinardelean
  10. One housing and the megadome still for sale

    Housing 700 USD

    9.25" megadome (optical glass) 900 USD

    Buyer pays shipping.

     

    Hi there, do you have photos of the housing? Any idea how much shipping would cost to California?

     

    Thanks!

  11.  

    Hi there, do you have photos of the housing? Any idea how much shipping would cost to California?

     

    Thanks!

    PM sent

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.