Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for Glass Dome for Aquatica housing (Canon 5D Mark III)

Started by NJC ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for Glass Dome for Aquatica housing (Canon 5D Mark III)

4 posts
  1. I am looking for a used glass dome for Aquatica houseing for Canon 5D Mark III

  2. I am looking for a used glass dome for Aquatica houseing for Canon 5D Mark III

    Hello.

    I have an Aquatica 9.25" optical glass megadome if you're still interested. I was using it with a Canon 5D Mark ii but the fitting it's the same, will fit in all Aquatica housings. Let me know if you're still looking for one.

    Best regards,

    Al

  3. Very interested. What is the condition of the dome? Are you able to send photos?

     

    Thanks!

    Nate

  4. Very interested. What is the condition of the dome? Are you able to send photos?

     

    Thanks!

    Nate

    Hello Nate.

     

    The dome it's in perfect condition. It is used and it had very light signs of using but it is in perfect condition. It has the sun shade and the neoprene cover. PM me your email address or drop me an email at alin.d.ard@gmail.com and I'll send you some pictures of it.

     

    Best regards,

     

    Alin

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.