Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Ikelite 5D Mark III TTL circuit

Started by K9Shadow ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Ikelite 5D Mark III TTL circuit

3 posts
  1. Looking to see if anyone has an extra TTL circuit for an Ikelite 6871.03 housing. I realize this is a long shot but thought I would try before I sent the housing in to let them do it.

     

    Thanks for looking

  2. I don't have any circuitry but just wondering why you want to buy the circuitry separately? If it's water damaged there may be a couple ways to fix it without sending away (depending on how water damaged)

  3. I just bought the housing off of eBay knowing that it did not function but the seller did not know why. I feel like I got it for a reasonable price in that condition. Upon inspection it appears that the housing likely flooded and the electronics including the manual strobe controls and hotshoe connection have heavy corrosion. No chance to salvage any of it. So before i send it to Ikelite for repair ($300) I thought I would throw it out there in case anyone had a damaged housing or something with a good set of electronics. I know it is a long shot but you never know unless you ask.

     

    20170612_140844.jpg

    Edited by K9Shadow
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.