Canon 6D w/Vello Battery Grip - $950
Tokina 10-17mm - $275
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM - $300
Ikelite 6871.06 TTL Housing for Canon 6D w/Vivid Vacuum Kit & accessory mounting ball - $1,200
Ikelite 5510.45 Modular 8" Dome - $200
Precision 5" Dome for Tokina 10-17 - $300
Ikelite 5508.45 Focus port for Canon 100mm f/2.8 (non-IS) - $100
Ikelite 5510.11 Super Wide Port Body - $100
Ikelite 5510.16 Port Body - $100
Zen Port Body for Canon 16-35 II - $150
Ikelite-Ikelite Dual Sync Cable - $90
Ikelite-Ikelite Single Sync Cable - $70
Reefnet Subsee Flip Adapter for Ikelite 100mm Port - $125
Misc arms & clamps
Gear shows signs of use but works great. I've been diving with this setup for the past few weeks while my 5DIII housing is in for service (also for sale once it gets back). Camera has some scuffs and small scratches on the back & lcds, shutter count 36,849, includes two batteries, charger & strap. Tokina has two small scratches on glass. Both acrylic domes have scratches that you should be able to polish out (Ikelite will replace the 8" dome for about $125) which is what I did last year. The right ball mount is stuck in the handle (Ikelite will fix next service).
I'm changing to a 7D Mark II Aquatica setup so everything must go. Sample images can be seen at www.flickr.com/mikescottphotography
Shipping & insurance varies (I'll split)
DM or email mscott556@gmail.com
Payment via stripe invoice or cash/credit in person