Thanks for posting the interesting link to review of the Inon UFL-M150 ZM80 with MFT sensors, Chris...
The rod shaped Laowa probe offers the advantage of much less scaring th eanimals, when approaching them so close. Still I have reservations about depth rating and also whether the AOV would be really good with the small MFT sensor...
The Nauticam probe likely offers superb IQ, but when using the very wide AOV, the end of the arrangement more resembles a domeport than a thin rod. So a 8mm fisheye (or 8-15mm zoom fisheye) with a 100mm dome may be similar in bulkiness, but certainly will provide better IQ. In addition both Nauticam and Laowa probe cost a whole fortune...
I find the Inon UFL-M150 ZM80 very attractive as this may offer the possibility to make normal macro with the Pana 45mm and/or Zuiko 60mm and to swing in the Inon UFL-M150 ZM80 via the wet diopter holder on demand for WAM. Big questionmark is IQ, better not to expect too much. I also could not find a statement that the 45mm and/or 60mm macro lenses are compatible. I wrote to several sellers, but I got only one answer stating that the Inon UFL-M150 ZM80 is comaptible with 12-50mm and 14-42mm standard lenses (I am not a fan of these "Jack of all trades" lenses and prefer to go macro with the dedicated macro lenses). At the first glace, I do not see at the first glace, why the 45mm should not work. Also the 60mm may work, but with less AOV (but more working distance). Seems that one has to test out the potential of this wet lens by oneself. I am close to acquire this funny wet lens
(Is'nt this the interantional divers sign for GAS)....
Wolfgang