Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Canon 5D mark III body

Started by K9Shadow ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Canon 5D mark III body

1 posts
  1. So, anybody have a Canon 5D mark III body collecting dust that they want to off load? Been watching eBay and it seems the going price is around 1550 to 1650 but I really am holding out for someone that wants to make a deal. I made a mistake and let my girl friend use mine for a while and now I must find her one so I can use mine again.

     

    Thanks!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.