Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica A7D and Canon 7D body package - $1600

Started by mcliffy2 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica A7D and Canon 7D body package - $1600

6 posts
  1. I'm selling my Canon 7D (body only) and an Aquatica A7D housing as a package for $1600. It is priced low to sell quick. I take one dive trip a year, and this is all it has been used for, but everything is in reasonably good shape.

     

    This was my first DSLR setup, and is great for a beginner.

     

    Examples photos taken with this setup:

     

    https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7rwgWb

     

    https://flic.kr/s/aHskUBuxMU

     

    I will include the charger and battery with the camera. The housing comes with arms and dual optical ports for the optical strobe connections.

     

    I am also considering offering the Aquatica 4" mini dome (works with Tokina 10-17) for an extra $500.

     

    I'll post some pictures of the setup later. Send me a PM if interested.

  2. Also, I will sell the housing and camera separately - asking $1400 for the housing, $400 for the camera, if purchased separately.

  3. Dropping price to $1400 for the package.

  4. Pictures, and reduction to $1350. This is an insane deal....

     

    More pictures in this Google photo album (including arms for housing).

     

    https://goo.gl/photos/KdEmnCs3z5tDXUaG9

     

    post-25043-0-85495500-1498780504_thumb.jpg

    post-25043-0-20138200-1498780573_thumb.jpg

  5. sale is pending.

  6. sold.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.