Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

6-inch Ikelite Dome for A7RII and 28mm w/ FE?

Started by JSatoshi ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

6-inch Ikelite Dome for A7RII and 28mm w/ FE?

1 posts
  1. I do a lot of in-stream photography and I would like to use a compact 6" dome on my Ikelite housing rather than the giant 8" dome. This is for an A7RII and primarily a 28mm F/2 with fisheye converter.

    I was wondering if anyone has experience with this setup or if someone knows if it's possible or not.

     

    Ikelite's port chart makes no reference to the 6-inch dome other than that the 15mm Sigma causes vignetting. I tried to contact Ikelite with no success.

     

    I also got in touch with Backscatter.com but they didn't seem to have any idea either.

     

    Thanks. Thought I'd check in with folks here before I fork money over to try it out.

     

     

     

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.