Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea & Sea's Digital Wide Conversion Lens 0.56X? Any info?

Started by ryann1k2j ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea's Digital Wide Conversion Lens 0.56X? Any info?

1 posts
  1. I bought this to add some wide angle function to my system. Unfortunately I had to use step-up rings to attach it, and the extra distance from my port narrowed the angle of view, so it got bunted to the back of the dive locker.
    Years later I dig it out to sell it and can find almost no information about it online. For instance, what is its coverage? 20mm? It has 55mm threads on the rear; what camera or housing is it designed to screw into? And what does 0.56X mean?
    Does anyone have informative details on this beastie?

    post-23883-0-20553900-1498709926_thumb.jpg

    post-23883-0-61817400-1498710762_thumb.jpg

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.