Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

$700usd - Sony RX100, Recsea Housing, Sea & Sea Strobe YS-01

Started by Arnoldcklee ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

$700usd - Sony RX100, Recsea Housing, Sea & Sea Strobe YS-01

2 posts
  1. For $700usd plus shipping (payment via Paypal), I am selling my current setup to upgrade my underwater camera equipment.

     

    I have a Sony RX100 (first generation, $648usd), Recsea Housing w/ dome to port adaptor ($950usd), Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe ($430usd), and fiber optic cable (forgot how much I paid). I bought all my equipment in Spring 2013 from Bluewater Photo (still have receipt) and have used this setup once every year during my diving trips to SE Asia. Everything is in excellent working condition. (I have already sold my bluewater macro wet lens on this site, and can give you the buyer's info for reference. He was based in Melbourne, Australia and received the lens safely, but I will not ship outside the US anymore bc filling out the custom forms was a pain in the ass.)

     

    For a photo of the equipment and sample pics (excellent versatility and quality), please send me an email at: arnoldcklee@yahoo.com. Thanks. Sincerely,

     

    Arnold

     

     

  2. Hi Arnold, i dropped you an email. Is this setup still available ?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.