Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS 4" Glass Dome no Scratches $350 USD

Started by RChidalgo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS 4" Glass Dome no Scratches $350 USD

2 posts
  1. For sale my Aquatica Glass Mini Dome.

    very good condition.

    Thanks,

    Ramon Hidalgo

    post-50961-0-41384800-1494777132_thumb.jpg
    Edited by RChidalgo
  2. Buyer beware, this dome has scratches inside and out. I bought this dome only to find a large circular scratch on the inside that I could feel with my fingernail, like it was scratched by a lens shade. I returned the dome and it took over a month to get my refund!

    post-50341-0-41720500-1499351116_thumb.jpg

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.