Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam accessories including dome, extension, viewfinder, lighting

Started by SonjaMY ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam accessories including dome, extension, viewfinder, lighting

1 posts
  1. I have a variety of Nauticam gear to sell, I inherited it from a family member who passed away. I do my own underwater photography, but not in the ocean and not as a diver (mine is portrait work at the moment and I use Ikelite). So I'll try to answer questions, but my knowledge is limited.

     

     

    2 Sea & Sea YS-D1 underwater strobes with accessories
    $1300

    2 YS-D1 strobes with caps, some minor wear, never flooded and tested recently - works great. Willing to post a video upon request.

    2 sync cords

    2 cloth protectors

    Ultralight accessories - fair condition with erosion on some. I'll post more pictures if requested - they are still useful, but not like-new.

    This was used with a Nauticam dslr housing

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/larryandsonja/Nauticam%20Gear/FullSizeRender_zpsccvenvcu.jpg

     

     

    Zen DP-230 for Nauticam Housings
    $1575

    This dome is in fair/good condition, still very functional, but has scuffs and minor defects. The seal is new, but I recommend replacing it for peace of mind.

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/larryandsonja/Nauticam%20Gear/19665631_10154455637570946_4763782719629789376_n_zps49e19ocl.jpg

     

     

    Nauticam 70mm extension ring for Canon 11-24mm
    $515

    Extension ring is in good condition with a new seal (I recommend replacing it for peace of mind).

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/larryandsonja/Nauticam%20Gear/19601330_10154455717990946_1811630432042273868_n_zpsianu5mny.jpg

     

     

    Nauticam C1124-Z Zoom for Canon EF 11-24mm
    $115

    Great condition, looks new.

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/larryandsonja/Nauticam%20Gear/19665342_10154455727360946_569264656132594676_n_zpsnmmlzbyl.jpg

     

     

    Nauticam 180 Viewfinder for Nauticam DSLR Housing
    $800

    This eye piece is in good condition with regular wear. The rubber around the eye moulding has a tiny crack, but doesn't effect the usefulness (see picture).

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/larryandsonja/Nauticam%20Gear/19601502_10154459006820946_8872414959981556397_n_zpsuybuvdjw.jpg

     

     

    Misc. items - including the compass (pictured together)

    Make an offer

    The compass is glued to one of the balls for an ultralight arm

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/larryandsonja/Nauticam%20Gear/IMG_4925_zps2n1uzzve.jpg

     

     

    Nauticam Housing for Canon 5D Mark III

    Make an offer

    The inside is pristine! But it's missing an eyepiece (unless you purchase the 180 viewfinder)

    The outside is corroded, needs repair. Possibly great for extra parts.

    It's fully functional, I put my own Canon 5D Mark III inside and submersed it in the bathtub, there were no problems. So it could work great even though it's not pretty, but it could also be a problem later.

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/larryandsonja/Nauticam%20Gear/17990955_10154244463435946_7898785585777613807_n_zpszgtliyrm.jpg

     

     

    More pictures:

    http://s37.photobucket.com/user/larryandsonja/library/Nauticam%20Gear?sort=3&page=1

    Edited by SonjaMY
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.