Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anyone in Texas got a spare F100?

Started by Craig Ruaux ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone in Texas got a spare F100?

6 posts
  1. Anyone in Texas got a spare F100?

    How's this for Murphy's Law.

     

    I am set to go out to the Flowergardens tomorrow for the coral spawn. I'll be back on the 10th, then depart for North Carolina on the 11th.

     

    My film rewind fork just broke :lol::P

     

    The camera body is TOTALLY inoperable.

     

    Even if I bought a new body right now it would not get to me in time.

     

     

    Anyone within 5 hours drive of College Station want to rent me an F100 body at my risk ?

     

     

    Damn film :oops:

  2. I don't have one, but I know you can get one (and maybe even a used one) in Houston at Houston Camera Exchange on Richmond.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. I'll give them a call in the morning and see what they have in stock. Thanks for the lead.

     

    and thanks for not pointing out that dSLRs don't have film rewind forks... :oops: :twisted:

  4. And if you need to borrow the Sea and Sea D100 setup, you can - if you get in a real pinch. I won't be using it this weekend (grumble grumble)

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. So, when do I make the call to you James :lol: ...

     

    We'll be passing through Houston on the way, obviously. If I can find a decent body available I may come down earlier.

     

    I just cancelled out of North Carolina, but I'm doing the spawn come hell or high water. (even if all I have is the Olycam)

  6. Does the trip leave Thursday night or Friday? Either way, just drop me a line if you need to borrow anything and I'll make sure I have all the bits and pieces.

     

    I was thinking about going out w/the Sea Searcher (who has one spot open) but I have too much going on at work.

     

    Cheers

    James

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.