Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Amazon ends its unlimited cloud storage plan

Started by Marcelo Krause ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Amazon ends its unlimited cloud storage plan

3 posts
  1. Party is over. The $60 Amazon Cloud unlimited annual plan is dead. Just realized today when I tried to upload some videos. Now I have to delete all my backup data that I took years to upload.

    Wondering when they will do the same with the unlimited photo storage.

     

    Any suggestions for cloud storage?

     

    Thanks

     

    Marcelo

  2. Cloud storage is expense..just buy some 8TB Hard Drives from Best Buy. They are $159 right now.

  3. How much space are you looking for?

     

    Mega.nz do 8TB plans for $29.99pm

    Dropbox do a 'Advanced' Plan with unlimited plans for €18pm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.