I am here in Lembeh shooting with the Canon 100mm for the first time. For those that are experienced with this lens what settings do you set on the lens? I have been using Full for my autofocus.
Look forward to any advice anyone has.
Sean
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by seansrs968 ·
Read-only discussion
I am here in Lembeh shooting with the Canon 100mm for the first time. For those that are experienced with this lens what settings do you set on the lens? I have been using Full for my autofocus.
Look forward to any advice anyone has.
Sean
Don't set other then Full.
Other setting will not focus closer and can't do 1:1 magnification.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.