Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: FanTSea Line FRX100iv housing for Sony Rx100iii,iv,v PLUS Big Eye Lens, tray, handles, extras.

Started by scubasteve85 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: FanTSea Line FRX100iv housing for Sony Rx100iii,iv,v PLUS Big Eye Lens, tray, handles, extras.

3 posts
  1. Recently bought a camera package that included, what the seller has told me, is an unused FanTsea Line RX100iv housing, along with tray, m67 Big Eye Lens, and assorted extras. This housing fits the Sony RX100iii, iv, and v and still has the original box, paperwork and accessories. Again, the housing is most likely unused. Same with the Big Eye Lens. The tray and handles are the only items that show any light signs of use

     

    I already own a nauticam housing and have no need for this one, just bought the package for the strobes and arms. Brand new, these items would go for $900. I'm asking $500 USD plus shipping. Let me know if interested! Photos available upon request, I'm just not sure how to attach them here.

  2. Just an update. My package arrived today and I had a chance to inspect. The housing is brand new in box, never used. There are a ton of extras I will include:spare o-rings, ND filters, filter adapters, soft grips for the housing, sun shield, silicone grease, etc. The big eye lens looks as good as new, maybe used a handful of times. The tray and handles are in great shape as well. This is an awesome package for anybody looking to get their RX100 underwater. Reasonable offers entertained.

  3. Big Eye Lens sold. Asking $375 for the remainder.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.