Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling Nauticam LX100 housing

Started by ayesharapov ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling Nauticam LX100 housing

4 posts
  1. I bought the housing in mid-2015, and I have only used it twice. If anyone is interested, we can discuss a reasonable price for the housing. It will also come with the airpump, so you can seal the housing!

     

    I'm also in New Zealand, so it could take awhile for the housing to reach you.

    Edited by ayesharapov
  2. I know it's a while since you posted but do you still have the housing for the lx-100? How much are you looking for it if you do?

  3. Any pictures for this? How much will selling?

    Edited by cuimc
  4. Still available?

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.