Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: i-Das complete set of Arms, clamps, tray and handles

Started by bintang_shrimp ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: i-Das complete set of Arms, clamps, tray and handles

3 posts
  1. I'm selling a complete camera frame set from i-Das. Just plug in camera and strobes!

     

     

    Here's a full list of what's included and item model numbers:

     

    Six i-das clamps CL-138 (140 degree movement)

    Two i-das aluminum arms, 7" BB-i07

    Two i-das aluminum arms, 5" BB-i05

    Two i-das YS adaptor arm BM-i03

    Two i-das Pistol grip Handles HD-GN

    One i-das aluminum tray TR-03

    One i-das tray extension EX-TR03

     

     

    Asking $350 for the whole set and we can discuss how to split shipping. Please PM any questions / offers!

     

    Would prefer paypal merchant type payment (I'll cover the fees)

    post-55167-0-00551100-1500157840_thumb.jpg

    post-55167-0-83114100-1500157846_thumb.jpg

    post-55167-0-51874100-1500157850_thumb.jpg

  2. Hello, I'm not interested in the handlers and adaptors, just: Six i-das clamps CL-138 (140 degree movement), Two i-das aluminum arms, 7" BB-i07 & Two i-das aluminum arms, 5" BB-i05.

    How much for that. Shipping should be to Miami.

    Thanks

  3. Hi there, the whole set got sold via my ebay listing late last night. If that somehow falls through I will send you message. Thanks!

    Edited by bintang_shrimp
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.