Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

LUMIX G80/85 in IKELITE Housing

Started by spudgun ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

LUMIX G80/85 in IKELITE Housing

2 posts
  1. New underwater housing for the G80/85.....all ready for an upcoming trip to Egypt's Red Sea!

    LOTS of money for what is, effectively, a plastic box, but hey ho.

     

    Have the 6 inch dome port fitted, (which WILL accommodate the 12-60mm kit lens), and I am planning to use the Lumix 12-32mm and the Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm.

     

    Am NOT a stills man so will be shooting, primarily, video using ambient light in the relatively shallow waters off Hurghada.

     

    Hope to post some footage around end of August.

    post-20458-0-39333600-1500159065_thumb.jpg

    post-20458-0-51614400-1500159076_thumb.jpg

  2. Congrats on your purchase! That's a nice piece of kit! I am also a video shooter but my budget limited me to the LX-100 in an Ikelite housing (ostensibly the compact version of your rig). I am sure that you will be very pleased with the results. I look forward to seeing your footage!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.