Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

My signature doesn't work

Started by Lionfish43 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

My signature doesn't work

3 posts
  1. My signature doesn't work

    I check the box to include my signature but I never see it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

     

    Larry

  2. Larry, click on the "Profile" button where it says:

     

    FAQ · Search · Memberlist · Usergroups · Profile · No new messages · Log out

     

    I think this is what you're looking for. Maybe?

     

    Rand

  3. Thanks Rand. I was trying to add my signature in the user info area. Obviously, that doesn't work.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.