Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Hugyfot d610 reviews?

Started by sinetwo ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hugyfot d610 reviews?

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I'm considering selling my rx100ii with naughtycam housing and going for the hugyfot housing with my existing d610. For me it seems like the logical upgrade as I can then use my dslr on land and below.

     

    I can't seem to find any reviews of the hugyfot for d610, and as the housing itself is a big purchase I'd like to see any early warnings if they're available through forum posts or reviews?

     

    Many thanks

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.