Hi All,
I recently switched from Nikon to Canon (my wife and I can now travel with more versatility as she shoots canon plus 5dIV sensor is awesome for ambient light). We also have a large collection of accessories that we won't use any more or that we've upgraded from.
NAD7000 + Zen mini dome + Tokina 10-17 + D7000 Body + zoom gear = $2200
The housing works fine - was last in the water in may. Leak alarm does not work. Tokina has the usual issue with the one sleeve being loose where the zoom gear mounts. It has 2 optical bulk heads and on NOT ATTACHED nikonus electrical bulk head as well as 2 electrical hot shoes. I am the only owner of this housing. It was a demo that I purchased from Jack at ocean optical sales about 5 years ago. It had a complete service about 1.5 years ago. Comes with 2 chargers and 3 batteries.
Nauticam compact port 30 + nikon AF MICRO NIKKOR 60 F2.8 + AF-s MICRO NIKKOR 105 1:2.8G ED VR with hood + Woodies Diopter = Macro package add on 800 + 2200 above = 3000. Macro Package alone = $1200
You'll need to buy a compact port base to use the 60 and a compact port 50 to use the 105. I kept the 50 and the base for my new system - sorry.
Sigma 100-300 F4 DG HSM EX with case and hood = $600
Nikonos to Ikelite single sync cords = $75 each, there are 3
Inon UWL - 100 type 2 Wide angle lens = $250
Ikelite Lumix LX-5 housing - make me any reasonable offer.
Nikonos bulkheads without hot shoes - $25 each
Old style Ultralight clamps in groups of 3 = $36 per groups of 3. I have 4 groups of 3
I-DAS clamps group of 3 = $ 30
I don't post here much at all but Mark Strickland, RIchard Salas,the Backscatter team, or Bamboo Reef Monterey can verify my existence (while I haven't been running any trips lately you can also check sharkypeeps.com)
Terms:
Paypal or cash only. US buyers only. WIll only ship to a US address shipping TBD. Honestly for the big ticket stuff (600 and up) I'd MUCH rather sell this to someone in California. I live in the ventura area my will be at the Monterey Shootout in a few weeks and could meet someone in LA or San Diego, or Monterey for all you SF folks etc.
I can take more photos if necessary and probably toss in some cases spare nuts/bolts, etc with the housing.
Also before everyone starts asking me to part things out please wait. I'm going to give this a few weeks before I go that route.
Thanks,
kev