Hi Everyone,
I want to sell my full Nikon D610 underwater photography kit because it's just too heavy for me. I've struggled to use it for a couple years (and taken some nice photos in the process), but I'm at the age and physical level that I don't want to hassle with it and moved to something smaller and more manageable for me. Here's the list of items with the prices I'm asking (ono):
Nikon D610 $1,000
Sigma 15mm f2.8 EX Diagonal Fisheye Lens $400
Ikelite Housing to 2-Ikelite Sync Cord $90
Ikelite 8" Dome Port $300
Ikelite Housing for Nikon D610 $1,100
2 Ikelite DS161 Strobes on Ikelite Ball Arm Mark II (minus batteries) R1,475
Can include a Pelican Storm Case that holds the entire kit $300
I'll post pictures of the gear this afternoon. I currently live in South Africa, but I am coming to the U.S. for a visit. If someone from the U.S. is interested to buy it, I can bring it with me for shipment from within the U.S.
If you're interested, send me an email at sandy.youngkrantz@gmail.com