Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam D300s Housing REDUCED

Started by DDT uk ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam D300s Housing REDUCED

6 posts
  1. I am reducing the price of my Nauticam D300s housing to £400 (approx $530US).​

    Great condition and never flooded. The only real wear is on the balls on the handles that are quick, easy and fairly cheap to replace if it bothers you.

     

    I am happy to send worldwide at cost.

     

    post-9863-0-23086000-1500908638_thumb.jpg

    post-9863-0-06108700-1500908658_thumb.jpg

  2. Best price?

  3. £400 not cheap enough? With the weak pound that has got to be the best bargain around. Any cheaper and it is not worth selling. It may as well be a back up.

  4. I am interested, if this housing is still for sale. Do you also have a Nikon D300s available?

  5. Thought I was logged in for the above posting, appears not, my email is kensolberg@yahoo.com. Beleive my wetpixel user name is coldwater

    . My location is Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Any idea what shipping cost would be?

  6. The housing has been sold.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.