Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

GH2 with 3 lenses and Housing, motivated to sell

Started by kidconcept ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

GH2 with 3 lenses and Housing, motivated to sell

2 posts
  1. Hello,


    I have a camera, some lenses, and an underwater kit I would like to sell.


    Camera: Panasonic DMC-GH2 ($180 body)

    Lens: Panasonic H-VS0 | 4140 (14-140) ($300)

    Lens: Lumix G Vario H-F007014 (7-14) ($750)

    Lens: Panasonic H-H020 (20) ($190)

    5 batteries, charger (not pictured)







    Underwater Housing: GH2-Z 10Bar ($1000)

    Port: Dome Port for GH2-Z

    Port: Flat Port for GH2-Z

    O-Rings, seals, and spare parts






    Problems:

    1. The Panasonic GMC-GH2 Body will not power on. It gives a battery error. (THIS BATTERY CANNOT BE USED)

    2. The 10Bar Housing has a leak. I believe this is because the Strobe Port Blank has been modified by drilling into it (previous owner) I contacted 10Bar about replacing this part and they said it was on $5.


    Because of the problems with the gear I'm asking $800USD for the entire lot, but I'm motivated to sell please make an offer.


    Photos here:



    Thank you

    Dan Vallentyne



  2. These items are all sold.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.