Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NA-A6000, Port 45 and Zoom gear For Sale

Started by Wahlquist ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

NA-A6000, Port 45 and Zoom gear For Sale

5 posts
  1. After spending 3 years in diving in Fiji it is time to move back home and be a land crab. I will not be diving often enough to justify keeping this nice setup any longer.

     

    Nauticam NA-A6000 housing

     

    Nauticam Port 45 with knob

     

    Nauticam Zoom gear for Sony 16-50 kit lens

     

     

    1300 USD + Shipping

     

     

    Available for shipping after August 5th

    post-54291-0-15645600-1501195862_thumb.jpg

    post-54291-0-31294900-1501195888_thumb.jpg

    post-54291-0-29596700-1501195906_thumb.jpg

  2. How much for the port and zoom gear?

    Edited by ChechoCambro
  3. I can ship from Fiji, USA or Sweden since I will be traveling through the states.

     

    At the moment I am looking to sell this housing with the port and gear.

  4. I can ship from Fiji, USA or Sweden since I will be traveling through the states.

     

    At the moment I am looking to sell this housing with the port and gear.

    Hello how much is the housing alone? if that works for you ? thanks.

  5. Hi Wahlquist,

     

    im interested in all gear, what about housing conditions. Could you post some other pics of inside the housing.

     

    tanks so much.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.