Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NA-RX100 Kit for sale

Started by Wahlquist ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

NA-RX100 Kit for sale

8 posts
  1. After spending 3 years in diving in Fiji it is time to move back home and be a land crab. I will not be diving often enough to justify keeping this nice setup any longer.

     

    Nauticam NA-RX100 (Mark I)

    Nauticam Flexitray with right handle and ball mounts

    Ikelite W20 Wideangle Wet lens

    Sony RX100 with OEM charger (MarkI) and Peli 1010 case

     

    The W20 was passed on to me from my wife and has some "waterspots" on the front lens element, nothing that shows up on the photos.

     

    Available for shipping in the US from August 5th or Sweden the following week. Or Fiji right now.

     

    800 USD + Shipping

    post-54291-0-85202600-1501197525_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Wahlquist
  2. I can ship from Fiji, USA or Sweden since I will be traveling through the states.

  3. I am interested, PM sent

  4. Hey, interested in the Flexitray with ball mounts if you decide to split up the setup ...

  5. Hello there, do you have battery, charger and sd cards for the camera?

    Also could you please find out how much the shipping to the island of Saba would be ( Saba, Dutch Caribbean, Netherlands Antilles ). Thank you.

    Michael.

  6. Still available?

  7. Do you maybe sell only the Housing?

     

    Need only the Housing

  8. Still available?

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.