Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Anyone need Subal Type 3 port O-rings?

Started by TimG ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone need Subal Type 3 port O-rings?

2 posts
  1. Hey guys

     

    I've got a couple of Subal port type 3 o-rings left over from my move (err, some years ago!) to a type 4 port for my ND800 housing.

     

    One is black, one blue. I must admit I don't know what the difference is.

     

    If they are any use to you drop me a PM. I'll happily mail them to you free of charge if you live in the EU.

     

    It seems a pity just to throw them out if they can find a happy home.

    Edited by TimG
  2. On their way now to their new home.....

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.