Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB arms & clamps

Started by guspolaco ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB arms & clamps

7 posts
  1. Hello, I've just bought an Aquatica setup for a Nikon D80 but I still need the arms and clamps for the strobes. If anyone sell a set of these, please contact me. Thanks

  2. PM sent

  3. I have the following for sale:

     

    (2) 12" Ultralight arms

    (4) clamps

    (2) AD-SS Sea & Sea strobe adapters

    (1) TR-DUP tray

     

    What are you interested in?

  4. I'm just interested in the arms and clamps. PM me price.

  5. Have available these ULCS arms and clamps

     

    DB-05 arm

    DB-08 arm

    AC-CS 1" clamps

    $75. + $7. shipping

    adriancet@aol.com

    post-1221-0-68070700-1501567091_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Hulkster
  6. i have this arm and tray will fit a medium size camera.

    brand new. $85usd.

    you can send text 8183261442

    thanks

  7. sorry its for your AD80 my arms will not work.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.