Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANTED: Canon 70D Ikelite Underwater Housing

Started by mauri.miller ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WANTED: Canon 70D Ikelite Underwater Housing

4 posts
  1. Hello--

     

    I am looking for a Canon 70D Ikelite Underwater Housing. I'd also be interested if someone is selling their entire Canon 70D setup (only need body of of camera).

     

    Mauri

  2. Nauticam Housing

    Nikon d7200

    4" dome port

    tokina 10-17

     

    All for sale

  3. I appreciate you reaching out. I've tried nikons but still prefer canon so I will stick with canon.

  4. Any interest in a Canon 5D Classic body with 28mm lens (EF 28mm f/1.8 USM) and Ikelite housing with dome port? I upgraded and am selling my old rig. All excellent condition and perfectly operating. $1250 plus shipping from Houston.

    -Joe

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.