Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam D7200 For Sale

Started by trespalitos ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam D7200 For Sale

10 posts
  1. NA D7200

    Zen Underwater 4" Glass Dome Port

    Nikon D7200 Body

    Tokina 10-17 FishEye

    Asking $4,800.00

    post-63432-0-77528400-1501450548_thumb.jpeg

    post-63432-0-04213300-1501450553_thumb.jpeg

    post-63432-0-16848600-1501450558_thumb.jpeg

    post-63432-0-42128400-1501450562_thumb.jpeg

  2. Hi, I'm interested in equipment. My questions: Is the Tokina and the domport without scratches?

    How many expo are there in the D7200?

    Bumbi

  3. Hi, I'm interested in equipment. My questions: Is the Tokina and the domport without scratches?

    How many expo are there in the D7200?

    Bumbi

    tokina and dome port have no scratches

    I am struggling to figure out the expo # of camera will get back as soon as I find out the #

  4. Hi, I'm interested in equipment. My questions: Is the Tokina and the domport without scratches?

    How many expo are there in the D7200?

    Bumbi

    To answer how many expo in the d7200.

    5,583

  5. post-63432-0-65957500-1501514850_thumb.jpg

    Hi, I'm interested in equipment. My questions: Is the Tokina and the domport without scratches?

    How many expo are there in the D7200?

    Bumbi

     

  6. lens and glass dome port

    no scratches no blemishes

    post-63432-0-45442800-1501515221_thumb.jpg

    post-63432-0-92573400-1501515229_thumb.jpg

    post-63432-0-15468300-1501515241_thumb.jpg

    post-63432-0-63960100-1501515249_thumb.jpg

  7. Whats your asking price for Housing and Dome only?

     

    Jim

  8. Vacuum and zoom ring possible?

  9. PM

  10. hello, I am already a Nikon d7200 owner and I am interested only in Nauticam Underwater Housing + dome! what is your price request?

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.