Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: [UK] Nauticam RX100ii with INON macro and wide angle wet lenses, arms, clamps and tray

Started by sinetwo ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: [UK] Nauticam RX100ii with INON macro and wide angle wet lenses, arms, clamps and tray

12 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I am selling my RX100ii due to a DSLR upgrade in the near future. This is a great compact setup and makes snooting quite easy. I'm happy to post my pictures if you need to see what I managed to get in Bunaken and Tulamben, but I'm still processing them! Safe to say, this camera is great for both wide and macro with the paired wet lenses. I can provide more (detailed) pictures if required, but the post is limiting me to ca 1MB.

     

    I am based in the south of the UK, but I am of course happy to ship this anywhere.

     

    Everything's in excellent condition and I'll provide boxes where possible. I believe I have my Nauticam box somewhere as well if this is required.

     

    post-47388-0-37401400-1501523273_thumb.jpg

     

     

    post-47388-0-25609800-1501523038_thumb.jpgpost-47388-0-82452500-1501523043_thumb.jpgpost-47388-0-02780000-1501523052_thumb.jpgpost-47388-0-61038300-1501523056_thumb.jpgpost-47388-0-40119200-1501523095_thumb.jpgpost-47388-0-37727800-1501523104_thumb.jpg

    Edited by sinetwo
  2. Hello, would you sell separately the arms and clamps?

  3. Hi sorry, unfortunately I need to sell it all as a package.

     

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  4. Hi, interested in the camera, housing, macro and wide angle lenses. If Sinetwo want to buy the tray clamps and arms.

    How much in $ ?

  5. Hi, interested in the camera, housing, macro and wide angle lenses. If Sinetwo want to buy the tray clamps and arms.

    How much in $ ?

     

    Hi there, I have revised my price, as I am happy to now sell this without the macro wet lens.

     

    Without the macro wet lens, the price is:

    £ 1,200

    ca $1,560

     

    With the macro wet lens, it is:

    £ 1,350

    ca $ 1,760

     

    Please send me a PM if you're interested.

    Edited by sinetwo
  6. Hello, would you sell separately the arms and clamps?

    Hello there, I'm interested in buying everything except the arms and clamps. Maybe the Three of us could make some kind of deal!!!

    Michael.

  7. Hello there, I'm interested in buying everything except the arms and clamps. Maybe the Three of us could make some kind of deal!!!

    Michael.

     

     

    Hello, would you sell separately the arms and clamps?

     

    I'm happy to do this, provided guspolaco responds, but I'm not sure I want to end up up arms/clamps which I can't sell :) If he doesn't respond then we can discuss selling everything without.

  8. Hi sinetwo

     

    If it's any help, by my experience, arms and clamps are possibly one of the easier things to sell on WP. And, generally, you get a decent price for them compared to what you paid for them - well, better than a housing anyway!

     

    Just thought I'd mention it.

     

    Tim

  9. Sent you a pm

  10. Hi sinetwo

     

    If it's any help, by my experience, arms and clamps are possibly one of the easier things to sell on WP. And, generally, you get a decent price for them compared to what you paid for them - well, better than a housing anyway!

     

    Just thought I'd mention it.

     

    Tim

    Thanks Tim, but ideally I want to sell it all in one go!

     

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  11. Bump, still on for sale after discussions with a very non-serious buyer :cow:

  12. SOLD

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.