Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam housing, Sony RX100 ii good shape

Started by Humu797 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam housing, Sony RX100 ii good shape

3 posts
  1. Up for sale are a Sony Rx100 ii body and Nauticam housing. Housing in very good shape, and camera works fine. Both are not perfect cosmetically. The screen of the camera has wear marks but this does not affect performance. I bought this used as a backup system, but I found I wasn't using it at all! Included is a single well-working battery, SD card, the USB charger, a never-ready camera case. USD 700 plus shipping and insurance. You're also responsible for an in-country taxes.

     

    Regards,

    Craig in Waipahu, HI

    humuscuba@gmail.com

    post-50179-0-54743100-1501584064_thumb.jpg

    post-50179-0-00969900-1501584092_thumb.jpg

  2. PM sent

  3. Sold!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.