Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Hartenberger Flash Strobes 250 for sale

Started by estevan10 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Hartenberger Flash Strobes 250 for sale

3 posts
  1. I am selling 4 Hartenberger strobes that are virtually unused other than some testing for a project that ended. These are some of the best strobes I have had a chance to work with and although they are pretty large they are incredibly robust, simple and reliable.

     

    I bought them for 1600 Euro each and am selling for 1250USD each. They include battery and charger and custom cases for each.

     

    PM me if interested.

     

    The website:

    http://www.hartenberger.de/english/e_hartenberger.html

    Go to "Flashlight" Section

     

     

    post-33689-0-16862800-1501695223_thumb.jpg

  2. Dropping the price to 1000USD if anyone is interested.

     

    Thanks!

  3. 800 each - less than half price!

    Edited by estevan10
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.