Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-GH3/4 for Panasonic GH3 or GH4 Cameras

Started by slcamsales ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-GH3/4 for Panasonic GH3 or GH4 Cameras

3 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

    I have a Nauticam NA-GH3 in excellent working condition for sale.

     

    I no longer have any need for it. I am located in Canada but am willing to ship.

     

    Looking to sell this housing for $1,800 USD or best offer.

     

    If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, please send me a DM.

    post-63584-0-91383500-1501777119_thumb.jpg

    post-63584-0-37265400-1501777130_thumb.jpg

    post-63584-0-81729800-1501777134_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,

     

    Not to hijack your thread but this is a very old housing now discontinued. Three years ago Backscatter sold this new housing for 2250 USD.

    In Italy at the time it was 1600 USD brand new.

    Now a fair price would be in the 1000 USD range or less.

     

    Bye

  3. Thanks for the response Davide,

     

    I will definitely take this into account and discuss changing the price with my friend who is selling it.

     

    I appreciate it!

    Edited by slcamsales
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.