Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

WetPixel Name Change

Started by slcamsales ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WetPixel Name Change

4 posts
  1. Hey WetPixel,

     

    I just recently made this account to buy and sell gear (personal not commercial) with the username "slcamsales". I have now noticed that "slcamsales" looks very similar to "scam sales" which is definitely not what I want to advertise (whoops! :mocking:). I was wondering if there was any way I could change my accounts username or if I have to make an entirely new account and re-post my content.

     

    Thanks in advance!

  2. LOL, I can see the problem!

     

    :lol2:

     

    To be honest, I'm not sure. I'll check with Adam the Guru. I suspect you may have to start again - but let me check.

  3. Thanks so much! :laugh:/uploads/ogzalu.gif" />

  4. Apologies for the delay.

     

    I can change your name, although I must admit to being disappointed that the account will only be to "buy and sell gear."

     

    ​Wetpixel is a community site, and exists to share experiences and ideas between the members of the community.

     

    If you wish to change your name, please send me a PM with your "new" name and I will change it....

     

    Adam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.