Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Olympus 8mm fisheye lens, Nauticam 140mm Dome Port

Started by Neptune63 ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Olympus 8mm fisheye lens, Nauticam 140mm Dome Port

9 posts
  1. Hi,

    I am happy to offer this absolutely mint condition wide angle combo for Olympus Mirrorless OMD-EM1, EM1 II, or EM5 with Nauticam housings. Barely used, and totally perfect condition! And now at a REDUCED PRICE of $1100 for the set. I will also throw in the Nauticam Extension Ring!

     

    If interested, please contact me here at Wetpixel Classifieds, or email: thbjr@earthlink.net.

     

    Thanks for looking!

  2. I would be interested in the 140mm dome if you have an opportunity to sell the lens alone.

     

    JD

  3. Hi. I'm interested in the kit. Where are you located? I'm in Waipahu, Hawaii. 96797

  4. Hi,

     

    I'm in San Diego. Can easily ship it via UPS!

    Tom

  5. Is this still available? If so, I'm in SoCal...

  6. Yes, it is still available.

  7. PM sent.

  8. Hi Tom. Just picked up a Panasonic 8mm. Any interest in selling the port alone?

     

    Regards,

    Craig

  9. Hi everyone,

     

    The complete kit has now been sold. Thanks for your interest!

    Tom

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.