Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - Sea & Sea YS 125 and 250 pro Batteries (New, Used, or Not Working!)

Started by svo142010 ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - Sea & Sea YS 125 and 250 pro Batteries (New, Used, or Not Working!)

12 posts
  1. Hello,

    I'm looking for Sea & Sea YS 125 or 250 Pro Batteries.

    The batteries and the strobes are discontinued but I really like using these strobes.

    If anyone has batteries for these models, would you be willing to part with them? I am looking to rebuild the battery packs and give my strobes new life.

    I appreciate it. Thank you

     

    - Scott

    post-63623-0-90318400-1502134195_thumb.png

  2. Hi Scott,
    get some battery packs for radio controlled model cars.
    Have the same size, and you can get even stronger ones.
    If you have old YS 250 batteries, you can add the temperature sensor that is on there.
    Thats what i have done ;-))
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

    post-41021-0-68342900-1502173058_thumb.jpg

  3. Pray tell where you got those sensor for the ys250. I would like to make some for mine

  4. That is a really good idea. Thank you! I have this picture of the temp sensor. I tried looking for them but no luck. Anyone have any leads?

    e40d575806bac2e78e20e8f590a2bd63.jpg

    Edited by svo142010
  5. Private message if thing are not convient... Would like to make some of these ys250 batteries since it's already obs

     

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  6. Found these at the hobby store. Looks like the right thing. Just need to get the sensors wired.967a1420cb8c50497834cf2a1ab04dbf.jpg

     

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  7. Kool...

     

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  8. Pray tell how this worked out

  9. Hi, just bought 2 months ago one from BH another from Adorama. But curious about how it worked out.

  10. That must be the last batteries they had

     

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  11. I would like to know are you using the old sensor from the old ys250 batteries? Or u found a source for those sensor?

     

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  12. I would like to know are you using the old sensor from the old ys250 batteries? Or u found a source for those sensor?

     

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

    I used the same sensor and changed out the battery cells. Upgraded to 3400ma batteries.

     

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.