Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam TTL Converter for Nikon D5/D500 26307

Started by pilotjlr ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam TTL Converter for Nikon D5/D500 26307

2 posts
  1. I'm selling a never opened, never used, new in box Nauticam part 26307. This is an add on TTL converter for the Nikon D5 and D500, using Sea & Sea YS-D or Inon strobes.

     

    List is $430. My asking price is $350, with shipping to the continental US (contact me for shipping elsewhere).

     

    Please PM with any questions. Thanks!

     

    More info: http://www.uwphotographyguide.com/nauticam-new-ttl-converters

     

  2. I'd be interested, but as it's new I'd be hit with import duty and then 20% tax on top so it's not really discounted anymore. :(

     

    Buying items from the US isn't as great value as it once was due to customs and excise

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.