Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For sale: Sony A7SII Set with lenses

Started by kik ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For sale: Sony A7SII Set with lenses

2 posts
  1. I'm not sure what's the right price, so please feel free to send me PN with an fair offer:

     

    Unfortunately I'm selling my 1 year old complete set of
    - Sony A7SII
    - FE 90mm F2.8 Macro
    - FE 16-35mm F4
    - FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6

     

    because of system change to Panasonic.

    I'd like to sell everything together, but also separate is possible.

    Whole system is in very good condition. Not often used, most time used in underwater housing. No scratches at lenses and monitor.

     

    Shipping to Germany and Europe, other countries I have to check.

    Everything was bought between April and July 2016.

     

    Für Käufer in Deutschland: Es sind noch alle Rechnungen vorhanden. Auf alle Teile ist damit noch Garantie.

     

    post-63933-0-31379800-1502546742_thumb.jpg

  2. ...

    - Sony A7SII !SOLD!

    - FE 90mm F2.8 Macro !SOLD!

     

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.