Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus OMD EM-1 mark I black camera body, 12-50mm lens with Nauticam zoom gear, plus extras!

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus OMD EM-1 mark I black camera body, 12-50mm lens with Nauticam zoom gear, plus extras!

2 posts
  1. I have a very gently used Olympus OMD EM-1 mark I black camera body, Olympus 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 lens, camera hood, 4 camera batteries and power charger, camera power cord, USB to camera cord plus original boxes and manuals. All are in EXCELLENT condition and have never been flooded. I'm selling because I've upgraded to the mark II and now can't use this. For all that I've just listed, will sell for $600 and buyer pays shipping.

     

     

    I also have the Nauticam 01250-Z zoom gear for the 12-50 lens (pictured) which is EXTRA - $200. Buyer pays all shipping. Please PM me if interested!post-51721-0-65656800-1502657341_thumb.jpg

  2. Would u consider selling the lens along with zoom gears.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.