Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: ZEN Dome DP-170 N85

Started by Rugani ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: ZEN Dome DP-170 N85

8 posts
  1. I am selling my ZEN DP-170 Dome with N85 for Nauticam MIL housings

     

    Price: € 780

    ocation, Graz, Austria

    Shipment at buyers expense

     

    I also have extension 30mm, custom made 25mm for Olympus 12-40, Zoom Gear for Panasonic 7-14mm and Panasonic 7-14mm

  2. If you want to sell the extension separately I m interested.

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  3. wich extension do you want to have, kind regards

  4. Pm

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  5. Ne price for the dome: € 740

    No scratches

  6. new price: €620

  7. Hi, I'm interested your all gears. Could you send those gears to Taiwan?

  8. sold

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.