Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Help with zoom gear

Started by Jetor ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Help with zoom gear

6 posts
  1. Hello, I m own a nauticam em 1mkii housing.

    I have the zen 170 n85 i dome, and I would like to buy the 30mm extension and the zoom gear for the olympus 9-18 lens.

    I would like to know if there are another brand compatible with nauticam, because the nauticam zoomgear and the 30mm extension are very expensive...

     

    Thanks

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  2. I m also looking for the zoom gear for the 12/40. Thanks

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  3. Hi Jetor,

     

    I have the D&D Zoomgear for the Zuiko 12-40mm (and Nauticam NA-EM5II housing) and it works perfect: https://www.unterwasserkamera.at/shop/catalog/en/product_info.php?info=p5833_d-d-na-em-olympus-m-zuiko-digital-ed-12-40mm-1-2-8-zoom-gear.html

     

    Same with D&D Focusgear for the Zuiko 60mm Makro...

     

    I also have D&D Zoomgear for the Panasonic 7-14mm, but this gear fits very tough on the lens, so force is required to put it on, what I dont like - cannot recommend it at present (the owner of the company promised to 3D print a modified version after I return from diving vacation, so it will be improved by then (vacation will start this Saturday :rolleyes: ...))

    I cannot compare to original gear from Nauticam, whether this fits better, as I never had it, but the two gears mentioned above fit perfect w/o any problem...

     

    BTW, what happened to your flooded housing - do you know now, what was responsible (I am interested to know, since I also have Nauticam housing and want to avoid flooding)?

     

    Wolfgang :)

  4. If you know anyone with a 3D printer, you can have a gear printed. I'm working on having a Panasonic 7-14mm gear printed now. If it goes well, I'll try and post up the file.

  5. Thanks Wolfgang! Finally it was the o ring of the 60mm port... They changed it and now everything it's ok... [emoji28]

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.